* me. myself. and i.*
+name =
+age = 17+ years old >.<
+D.O.B = 05-12-1988
+school = bedok south pri, damai sec, tpjc
+fav. colour = blue!
+hobbies = reading, on the net, sleeping

wiShList
=> a belt
=> pass my a lvl with 4 As
=> smiles on a lvl result day
=> high school musical dvd!
=> white, small, compact laptop
=> anime! comics! dvds! vcds


Archives
  • high school musicial!
  • 1 more day~
  • 4 more days
  • perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
  • zzz
  • we're all in this together!
  • first post!


  • Sunday, September 17, 2006

    yesterday i was infront of the tv from 11.30pm to about 2 pm? haha.. cause the shows were nice and meaningful. Missed the first part of family man but nevertheless was still not bad, think saturday night movie shows are nice and close to heart shows.

    The family man (stars Nicolas Cage and Don Cheadle)
    A modern-day Frank Capra story. Jack Campbell, a successful and talented businessman, is happily living his single life. He has everything, or so he thinks. One day he wakes up in a new life where he didn't leave his college girlfriend for a London trip. He's married to Kate, lives in Jersey and has two kids. He, of course, desperately wants his life back for which he has worked 13 years for. He's president of P. K. Lassiter Investment House and not a tire salesman at Big Ed's. He drives a Ferrari and not a mini-van that never starts. And most importantly he doesn't wake up in the morning with kids jumping on the bed. After a bad start, day by day he's more confident in his new life and starts to see what he's been missing. Turns out money's good to have but that's not everything.

    Then after that watch DA Angel. Read the comic book before and love it if I'm not wrong but did not managed to finish it. Maybe because I got into tpjc then I did not want to continue my comic craze, not till after my A levels. haha.. so after my A levels, I shall be reading comics and watching vcd every single day till I'm tired of it.. haha... Anyway, the DN angel show was just as nice. Damn, recently there is Shaman king and now there is going to be Inuyasha the continued parts that central have not shown yet.. if I'm not wrong they starting at episode 50 something. Ah! all the shows I want to see then now have, so sianz.. Cannot must concentrate on A levels 45 days only. haha.. anyway, after A levels my dad say he give me money go buy whatever vcds I want.. haha. but got limited cash still not bad already.. hehe.. then there's youtube also.. lost the website where I can download from youtube but when I'm free then maybe I go find the website again.

    After DN Angel, I watched a chinese cinema show, My Dad is a Jerk. Actually in the beginning I thought this show like abit rubbish liddat. haha.. but then after watching the whole show its quite touching also. A carefree man changed to become more responsible because of his son. The son quite cute also.. haha.. This time round again never watch the beginning cause of DN angel. but nevermind I still can understand.

    In the midst of promos, I'm still watching tv.. haha.. actually have finally gotten rid of this habit of infront of the tv everyday from 5pm to 2pm, but the shows too nice le.. so allow myself this time.. haha.. was so awake also.. if i could be like this so awake when studying then good le.. econs tomorrow and math on tues then I'm free! for now.. haha.. going haircut on tues and gym also.. haha..

    recently (okey, maybe not so recent) I was introduced to online shopping by zy. Not those where I order straight from the supplier but those where is other people organised de then I order through them, then they consolidate all orders and order from the supplier so sort of through middle man bah.. Still beginner at first just brought earrings, braclets small stuff.. then now more brave already brought dress and shirts.. though the dress and shirt haven come yet but so excited.. haha.. I at home no dress de.. so anyhow chose a size.. haa.. S M L nia.. so quite easy bah.. hope it comes soon and everytime will be fine.. =)


    .patricia.
    |9:44 AM|


    Comments: Post a Comment