* me. myself. and i.*
+name =
+age = 17+ years old >.<
+D.O.B = 05-12-1988
+school = bedok south pri, damai sec, tpjc
+fav. colour = blue!
+hobbies = reading, on the net, sleeping

wiShList
=> a belt
=> pass my a lvl with 4 As
=> smiles on a lvl result day
=> high school musical dvd!
=> white, small, compact laptop
=> anime! comics! dvds! vcds


Archives
  • 4 more days
  • perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
  • zzz
  • we're all in this together!
  • first post!


  • Sunday, September 10, 2006

    One more day left for prelims~ So many things to do, so many things to memorise however time is not on my side. I will just have to go into the exam hall praying hard for me to do well and everybody else too. No matter what happens, I think I have done okey this week, as in for my preparation. There are times when I'm still slacking but nobody can study 24 hours a day or even for 20 hours a day. Okey, maybe some people are able to study for such a long time but definitely not me. So I think I have done my best for this week already. Maybe if I had been stricter with myself, I would have study more and not waste so much of my time day dreaming. Hehe.. These few days, I have been sleeping alot like 8 to 9 hours per day? So I guess my memory is improving. Why? Because I read from somewhere that the lesser you sleep, the less you can remember things. So I guess the inverse does count also. Hehe..

    Anyway, no matter what happens, I am aiming for A lvls, not prelims. So if I did okey for prelims then it will be an incentive I guess.

    Went for gp tuition, the tutor was saying, first aim to pass your prelims and not to score well. This is because if you just aim to score well then will have added stress, and you might not even write the first paragraph of your compo. Don't think about falling also, it’s like losing half of the battle already. I guess I will just aim to pass all my subjects then. =)


    A must watch show!
    I Am Sam (Chinese Subtitles) The story of a disabled man (Sean Penn) with the mental capacity of a 7-year-old who faces a hearing to regain custody of his young daughter, who's been taken away from him by local social services. The attorney (Michelle Pfeiffer) who defends him also finds herself learning profound lessons about parenting. Starring Oscar winner Sean Penn, Oscar nominee Michelle Pfeiffer and Dakota Fanning.

    I watched it with my sister today at 10.30pm to 12.30am on Channel 5. Very addictive and very touching. I keep on crying for some parts also, because too touching already, haha. I think that all the saturday night movies are all very entertaining and close to heart movies. Can be my new hobby le, haha.


    .patricia.
    |12:58 AM|


    Comments: Post a Comment